- 1 Which is the best scooter for long drive?
- 2 Are scooters good for long distance?
- 3 Which scooter is best for Indian roads?
- 4 Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
- 5 Which scooter is best for daily use?
- 6 Is Scooty safe for long drive?
- 7 What is the most powerful scooter?
- 8 Is Fascino good for long drive?
- 9 Which is the most comfortable scooter in India?
- 10 Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
- 11 Which scooter should I buy in 2020?
- 12 Which scooter engine is best?
- 13 Which is the safest scooter in India?
- 14 Should I buy BS4 or BS6 scooter?
- 15 Is Activa better than Jupiter?
Which is the best scooter for long drive?
For long rides Honda Activa or Suzuki Access 125 or TVS Jupiter is suitable.
Are scooters good for long distance?
Why are scooters good for long distance? The sitting posture on the scooter may be more comfortable for many when compared to the bikes. Riding a scooter through heavy traffic is easier. Modern day scooters can hold 80 km/h all day long without a stress!
Which scooter is best for Indian roads?
Best Scooters In India
- Ather 450X. Price. Images.
- Price. Images. Specifications.
- Bajaj Chetak. Price. Images.
- Hero Electric Optima LA. Price. Images.
- Yamaha Fascino 125. Price. Images. Specifications.
- Suzuki Burgman Street. Price. Images. Specifications.
- Yamaha RayZR 125. Price. Images. Specifications.
- Honda Grazia. Price. Images. Specifications.
Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
Top Scooters in India 2021
|Honda Activa 6G||Rs. 67,843 – 71,089|
|Honda Dio||Rs. 63,273 – 69,171|
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075|
|TVS Jupiter||Rs. 64,437 – 73,737|
Which scooter is best for daily use?
And the top 10 mileage scooters are
- #10. Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 124 cc. 47 kmpl.
- #9. Vespa Elegante 150. 149.5 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #8. Honda Activa 125. 124 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #7. TVS Scooty Pep Plus. 87.8 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #6. Yamaha Fascino 125. 125 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #5. Hero Pleasure+ 110.9 cc.
- #4. Yamaha Ray ZR 125. 125 cc.
- TVS Jupiter. 109.7 cc. 50 kmpl.
Is Scooty safe for long drive?
You can ride it non stop upto 60 Kms. But keeping in mind its engine you should give it some rest ( 15 mins atleast)after 60 km ride. Scooters are not technically built for long drive but if can put comfort and control aside you can do it with any bike.
What is the most powerful scooter?
World’s Fastest Electric Scooters Ranked by 1/16th Mile (330 ft) Time
|Rank||Electric Scooter||330 ft Time|
|1||Apollo Pro Ludicrous||8.3 s|
|2||Apollo Phantom Ludicrous||8.6 s|
|3||Kaabo Wolf King||8.8 s|
|4||Apollo Pro (60V)||9.0 s|
Is Fascino good for long drive?
Yes you can go for long drives on yamaha fascino, you have to take a break of around 30-40 mins after every 60-70 kms to cool down engine as mopeds do not have coolants. If you take stops after 60-70 kms you can surely enjoy a comfortable ride without any problems.
Which is the most comfortable scooter in India?
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is one of the most comfortable scooters in the Indian market. Also, it looks like a maxi- scooter, thanks to its handsome styling. The new Burgman Street 125 is powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine.
Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed..
Which scooter should I buy in 2020?
Top 5 Upcoming Scooters In 2020 – TVS Creon, Activa 6G To Bajaj Chetak EV
- Bajaj Urbanite Chetak Electric. Bajaj Auto recently unveiled Brand’s first electric 2W and it is badged as Chetak.
- Honda Activa 6G.
- 2020 TVS Jupiter.
- Suzuki New 110cc Scooter (Likely Access Based)
- TVS Creon.
Which scooter engine is best?
Honda Activa derives its power from a 110cc single-cylinder engine with 2 valve heads. The fuel-injected BS6 engine churns out a maximum power of 7.68 bhp at 8000 rpm and 8.79 Nm torque at 5250 rpm. Honda Activa 6G.
|Model||Honda Activa 6G|
|Power||7.68 bhp @8,000rpm|
|Torque||8.79 Nm @ 5,250 rpm|
Which is the safest scooter in India?
Best Scooter Models
- 1. TVS Jupiter. 66,047 | Scooters | 109.7 cc.
- 2. Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 3. Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- 4. TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- 5. Hero Maestro Edge. 64,919 | Scooters | 110.9 cc.
- 6. Hero Destini 125. 68,373 | Scooters | 125 cc.
Should I buy BS4 or BS6 scooter?
According to the upcoming emission norms, BS6 -compliant two-wheelers should be 25 per cent cleaner than their BS4 counterparts. While BS4 vehicles are currently allowed a NOx (Nitrous Oxide) pollutant level of 80mg/km, BS6 -compliant vehicles will have NOx levels reduced to 60 mg/km.
Is Activa better than Jupiter?
BikeWale brings you comparison of TVS Jupiter and Honda Activa 6G. Jupiter vs Activa 6G Comparison Overview.
|Key Highlights||Jupiter||Activa 6G|
|Price||₹ 66,269||₹ 67,922|
|Capacity||109.7 cc||109.51 cc|
|Power||7.3 bhp @ 7000 rpm||7.68 bhp @ 8000 rpm|
|Economy||50 kmpl||50 kmpl|