Readers ask: Which Moped Is Good Access Or Activa?
- 1 Which is a better scooter Activa or access?
- 2 Which is best scooter Activa 125 or access 125?
- 3 Which scooter is best for daily use?
- 4 Which is better Activa or access or Jupiter?
- 5 Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
- 6 Why is Honda Activa so popular?
- 7 Is Activa 125 bs6 worth buying?
- 8 Is access 125 a metal body?
- 9 Is Activa 125 worth buying?
- 10 Which scooter engine is best?
- 11 What is the life of a scooter?
- 12 Which Scooty has highest mileage?
- 13 Which is the safest scooter in India?
- 14 Which one should I buy Jupiter or Activa?
- 15 Should I buy Activa 5G or Jupiter?
Which is a better scooter Activa or access?
Honda Activa 125: The best of 125cc scooters compared. Suzuki Access 125 vs Honda Activa 125 – Engines.
|Petrol engine||Suzuki Access 125||Honda Activa 125|
|Displacement||124 cc||124 cc|
|No. of cylinders||1||1|
|Power||8.7 PS @ 6,750 rpm||8.3 PS @ 6,500 rpm|
|Torque||10 Nm @ 5,500 rpm||10.3 Nm @ 5,000 rpm|
Which is best scooter Activa 125 or access 125?
BikeWale brings you comparison of Suzuki Access 125 and Honda Activa 125. Access 125 vs Activa 125 Comparison Overview.
|Key Highlights||Access 125||Activa 125|
|Power||8.6 bhp @ 6750 rpm||8.18 bhp @ 6500 rpm|
|Economy||50 kmpl||48 kmpl|
Which scooter is best for daily use?
Best Scooters For Men
- Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 83,641 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Aprilia SR125. 95,343 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- Honda Activa 125.
- Hero Destini 125.
Which is better Activa or access or Jupiter?
The ex-showroom price of TVS Jupiter is ₹ 66,269, Suzuki Access 125 is ₹ 73,069 and Honda Activa 5G is ₹ 57,063. Jupiter vs Access 125 Comparison Overview.
|Key Highlights||Jupiter||Access 125|
|Power||7.3 bhp @ 7000 rpm||8.6 bhp @ 6750 rpm|
|Economy||50 kmpl||50 kmpl|
Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
Check out the list of 15 best scooters in India in 2020, among which popular scooty include TVS Jupiter, Suzuki Access 125 and many more. Top 10 Scooters / Scooty in India 2021.
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075*|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs. 58,900 – 64,100*|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1 – 1.15 Lakh*|
Why is Honda Activa so popular?
The factor which makes the speeds more lovable is its Combi Braking System (CBS), providing efficient braking and better ride quality to the rider. Its excellent mileage of 50+ kmpl made it easy on the pocket and gave another reason to India for buying the Activa.
Is Activa 125 bs6 worth buying?
Torque is down too, from 10.54Nm to 10.3Nm. The Activa was never one of the faster 125cc scooters and that hasn’t changed with this one, especially when you consider that it is now 3kg heavier. What has taken a positive step forward is a perceptible improvement in engine refinement, both in terms of sound and feel.
Is access 125 a metal body?
Access 125 has a mixed body. Some panels are metal while some are fiber. The front cover over the tyre is metal.In the front where the number plate is attached, that panel is fibre. The front mudguard of the Access is metal and rest front portion (including speedometer console) and side panels of the vehicle is fiber.
Is Activa 125 worth buying?
Overall, the honda activa 125 is a great scooter for those who are looking for a premium, feature packed scooter for daily commute. Although competitors do offer more powerful alternatives, the scooter ticks all the right boxes for most consumers.
Which scooter engine is best?
The Honda Activa-i returns a fuel efficiency of 69.6 kmpl, which is the highest figure for any scooter currently on sale now. Powering the Honda Activa i is a 109cc, single cylinder air cooled engine that is good for churning out respective power and torque outputs of 8 bhp and 9 Nm.
What is the life of a scooter?
The average lifespan of a scooter was 28.8 days. The median lifespan was 26 days. The average vehicle went 163.2 miles over 92 trips during its lifetime.
Which Scooty has highest mileage?
Best Mileage Scooters Price List 2021 in India
|TVS Scooty Pep Plus||₹ 55,374|
|Yamaha Fascino 125||₹ 73,675|
|Hero Pleasure+||₹ 60,290|
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125||₹ 75,361|
Which is the safest scooter in India?
Best Scooter Models
- 1. TVS Jupiter. 66,047 | Scooters | 109.7 cc.
- 2. Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 3. Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- 4. TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- 5. Hero Maestro Edge. 64,919 | Scooters | 110.9 cc.
- 6. Hero Destini 125. 68,373 | Scooters | 125 cc.
Which one should I buy Jupiter or Activa?
The ex-showroom price of TVS Jupiter is ₹ 66,047 and Honda Activa 6G is ₹ 67,906. Jupiter vs Activa 6G Comparison Overview.
|Key Highlights||Jupiter||Activa 6G|
|Power||7.3 bhp @ 7000 rpm||7.68 bhp @ 8000 rpm|
|Economy||50 kmpl||50 kmpl|
Should I buy Activa 5G or Jupiter?
While TVS Jupiter Grande offers a better ride quality with better suspension & larger wheels along with an optional front disc brake, the Honda Activa 5G offers you metal body along with the brand’s trust that has remained unbroken for over a decade now.