- 1 Which moped gives best mileage?
- 2 What is the best moped to buy?
- 3 Which is the smoothest scooter in India?
- 4 Which is better Activa 6G or Jupiter?
- 5 Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
- 6 Which scooter is best for daily use?
- 7 Which scooter should I buy in 2020?
- 8 What is the cheapest moped to buy?
- 9 What is a good price for a moped?
- 10 Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
- 11 How do I choose a scooter?
- 12 Which is the most comfortable scooter in India?
- 13 Is Activa 6G good for long drive?
- 14 Is Activa good for long drive?
- 15 Which is best Activa?
Which moped gives best mileage?
Best Mileage Scooters Price List 2021 in India
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125||₹ 75,361|
|TVS Jupiter||₹ 66,269|
|Suzuki Access 125||₹ 73,069|
|Honda Activa 6G||₹ 67,922|
What is the best moped to buy?
The Best Scooters:
- 1st. Suzuki Address 110.
- 2nd. Vespa GTS300.
- 3rd. Honda SH350i.
- 4th. Honda SH125i.
- 5th. Lexmoto Milano 125.
- 6th. Lexmoto Titan.
- 7th. Lexmoto Echo 50.
- 8th. Piaggio Medley.
Which is the smoothest scooter in India?
Best Scooter Models
- 1. TVS Jupiter. 66,047 | Scooters | 109.7 cc.
- 2. Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 3. Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- 4. TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- 5. Hero Maestro Edge. 64,919 | Scooters | 110.9 cc.
- 6. Hero Destini 125. 68,373 | Scooters | 125 cc.
Which is better Activa 6G or Jupiter?
BikeWale brings you comparison of TVS Jupiter and Honda Activa 6G. The ex-showroom price of TVS Jupiter is ₹ 66,269 and Honda Activa 6G is ₹ 67,924. Jupiter vs Activa 6G Comparison Overview.
|Key Highlights||Jupiter||Activa 6G|
|Power||7.3 bhp @ 7000 rpm||7.68 bhp @ 8000 rpm|
|Economy||50 kmpl||50 kmpl|
Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
Top 10 Scooters/Scooty in India 2021
|Honda Dio||Rs. 63,273 – 69,171*|
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075*|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs. 58,900 – 64,100*|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1 – 1.15 Lakh*|
Which scooter is best for daily use?
Best Scooters For Men
- Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 83,641 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Aprilia SR125. 95,343 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- Honda Activa 125.
- Hero Destini 125.
Which scooter should I buy in 2020?
Top 5 Upcoming Scooters In 2020 – TVS Creon, Activa 6G To Bajaj Chetak EV
- Bajaj Urbanite Chetak Electric. Bajaj Auto recently unveiled Brand’s first electric 2W and it is badged as Chetak.
- Honda Activa 6G.
- 2020 TVS Jupiter.
- Suzuki New 110cc Scooter (Likely Access Based)
- TVS Creon.
What is the cheapest moped to buy?
6 of the Best Entry Level (Cheap) 50cc Scooters in 2019
- Tao Tao Thunder 50cc Gas Powered Scooter. Looking for an inexpensive, sweet, sporty and reliable street legal 50cc scooter?
- Coleman Powersports 50 cc Scooter.
- TAO TAO Gas Powered Scooter, ATM50-A1.
- TAO TAO CY50 -A 50cc Street Legal Scooter.
- TAO TAO Vetas CY50-B 50cc Scooter.
- X-Pro 50cc Gas Powered Scooter.
What is a good price for a moped?
For a 50cc scooter expect to pay around $3300 for something like a Vespa LX 50, which is a “classic” small scooter or something like $3000 for an Aprilia SR50 (fuel injected two-stroke) which is a little more sleek and modern looking. The classic Honda Metropolitan 50cc sells for around $2000.
Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed..
How do I choose a scooter?
Scooters come in different models and sizes. Therefore, it is important to have a clear picture of what you want to have in the market. Make sure to know what size of the scooter that can be suitable for you. To ensure a comfortable ride, you need to make sure that you are sitting on the scooter stationary.
Which is the most comfortable scooter in India?
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is one of the most comfortable scooters in the Indian market. Also, it looks like a maxi- scooter, thanks to its handsome styling. The new Burgman Street 125 is powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine.
Is Activa 6G good for long drive?
Full review of Honda Activa 6G It gives me mileage of nearly 43 and design wise not too sporty and not too classy it looks simple and nice. For carrying small luggage it is good choice if you are a small shop holder then you should buy this. Thinking to ride this bike for long trip will write about that after the trip.
Is Activa good for long drive?
Yes you can obviously take a long Ride in your activa 125. I myself have gone for long ride several time. You can ride it non stop upto 60 Kms. But keeping in mind its engine you should give it some rest ( 15 mins atleast)after 60 km ride.
Which is best Activa?
Activa 6G vs Jupiter
|Key Highlights||Activa 6G||Jupiter|
|Engine Type||Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, CVTi, fuel injection|
|Displacement||109.51 cc||109.7 cc|
|Max Power||7.79 PS @ 8000 rpm||7.47 PS @ 7000 rpm|
|Max Torque||8.79 Nm @ 5250 rpm||8.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm|