How do you draw a truck?
- Draw a rectangle.
- Add the cab shape.
- Add the front end.
- Draw wheels with rims inside.
- Draw wheel openings.
- Erase lines, add details and window.
- Draw lights, bumper and road.
- Finish with a background and sky.
How do you draw a chopper bike?
How to draw a chopper bike
- Mark off the width and height of the chopper motorbike.
- Define, with two ovals, the wheel rims and add the general shape of the body.
- Draw several lines for handlebars, the seat and the disk brake.
- Outline the telescopic fork, engine and exhaust pipes.
- Draw the general shapes of the engine and handlebars.
What is Pakistani truck art?
Truck art is a popular form of regional decoration in South Asia, with Pakistani and Indian trucks featuring elaborate floral patterns and calligraphy. Pakistani decorated trucks servicing Afghanistan came to be known as jingle trucks by American troops and contractors.