How do you draw a Harley Davidson bike?
9 steps to drawing a Harley – Davidson V-Rod [w/video]
- Start your drawing with two circles that will form the wheels of the motorcycle.
- Draw two straight parallel lines coming up from the front wheel.
- Now make the handlebars and connect them to the ends of the forks drawn in the step 2.
- Draw long rectangular oval shape for the seat.
How do you draw a chopper bike?
How to draw a chopper bike
- Mark off the width and height of the chopper motorbike.
- Define, with two ovals, the wheel rims and add the general shape of the body.
- Draw several lines for handlebars, the seat and the disk brake.
- Outline the telescopic fork, engine and exhaust pipes.
- Draw the general shapes of the engine and handlebars.