How do you draw a Harley Davidson bike?
9 steps to drawing a Harley – Davidson V-Rod [w/video]
- Start your drawing with two circles that will form the wheels of the motorcycle.
- Draw two straight parallel lines coming up from the front wheel.
- Now make the handlebars and connect them to the ends of the forks drawn in the step 2.
- Draw long rectangular oval shape for the seat.
How do you draw a beginner step by step?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a chopper bike?
How to draw a chopper bike
- Mark off the width and height of the chopper motorbike.
- Define, with two ovals, the wheel rims and add the general shape of the body.
- Draw several lines for handlebars, the seat and the disk brake.
- Outline the telescopic fork, engine and exhaust pipes.
- Draw the general shapes of the engine and handlebars.
How do you draw cars?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumper.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
- Draw a road and a background.
What are the 5 basic skills of drawing?
The “drawing basics” are the five main skills of drawing. They’re the ability to: recognize edges, lines, and angles; to reckon proportion and perspective; deciphering shadow, highlights, and gradations of tone; and lastly, the ability to unconsciously drawstring them all together – which comes to you with practice.